tonight i went and watched a collection of hella cool films (which is very unlike me but i discovered that appreciate art culture a lot). my very favourite one had a perfect soundtrack and mellow colours and was made by three very rad girls. all i can say is if any of them end up making movies for a living, i guess i’ll have to finally start watching films.
overall looking at boys is a rly rewarding experience. talking to them, Not so much
life is easy, son. it’s just like riding a bike that’s on fire and you’re on fire and everything is on fire and you’re in hell
welcome to my crib sorry it’s a little small i’ve had it since I was a baby
2. Don’t lie to yourself.
3. There will be people in your life that will hurt you. You can not prevent this, but you can decide how much pain you will feel.
4. You can never say ‘I love you’ too often.
5. You can not make someone love you. You can only love them and hope that they will return the feeling.
6. Never say ‘I’ll try.’ That will just give you an excuse to fail.
7. School is important. Friends are important. Family and relationships and jobs and responsibilities are important. But nothing is more important than your health and well-being.
8. Be honest, but also be kind.
9. You do not have to justify your actions to anyone but yourself.
10. Being judgmental is unavoidable. However, what you do with that judgement is up to you.
11. Advocating for yourself is one of the best things you can do.
12. If you wake up expecting to have a bad day, then you will have a bad day. Wake up willing to take what the world throws at you and create your own mood.
13. You are in control of your own happiness.